Accurate weight distribution across your vehicle’s wheel assembly is paramount to enjoy optimal on-road performance. The difference of even an ounce can cause significant juddering and wobbling when driving at speeds above 50mph, diminishing your driving comfort.
Allens of Tadley Ltd. is a reliable destination for precise wheel balancing Tadley. Our experts use the latest technology to detect any imbalance and fix them accordingly with minimum turn-around-time. We conduct this as a standard procedure after every tyre fitment.
You can now book an appointment for wheel balancing in Tadley conveniently through our website and skip waiting time.
What makes wheel balancing essential?
Wheels and tyres usually come with some weight distribution discrepancies. For instance, the wheel valve stem hole causes one side of the wheels to weigh slightly more than the other side. Further, new car tyres can also exhibit weight imbalance at the joining point of cap piles.
These issues can hamper uniform tyre and wheel revolution, diminishing tyre service life and fuel efficiency.
What causes an imbalance in wheel weight distribution?
Some common causes include:
- Inaccurate tyre pressure
- Wheel rim corrosion
- Manufacturing defects
- Improper tyre fitment
- Driving over speed bumps and potholes at high speeds
- Damaged suspension components
Tell-tale signs of unbalanced wheels
- Unusual vibrations in the car floor or steering wheel
- Erratic fuel consumption
- Diminished steering wheel response
- Compromised car control
- Uneven tyre wear
- Reduced acceleration rate
- Juddering wheels
It is imperative to opt for wheel balancing from a reliable auto-garage like ours at the earliest if you notice any of the above mentioned issues.
How do we conduct wheel balancing?
Here is a comprehensive guide to our wheel balance rectification process:
- Firstly, our experts will dislodge your car wheels and place them on our state-of-the-art wheel balancing machine.
- Then, the machine will rotate the wheel at a pre-determined frequency and identify imbalances and indicate the necessary adjustments.
- Moving on with our wheel balancing Tadley, our experts will then nullify discrepancy, if any by adding small counter weights.
- We will then mount the tyres on your vehicle and complete the procedure with maximum accuracy.
Benefits of wheel balancing
- Optimum on-road experience
- Helps maintain car suspension system health
- Increases car tyre durability
- Restores fuel efficiency
Why choose Allens of Tadley?
- We offer wheel balancing Tadley at affordable rates, with no hidden charges.
- Our experts possess the necessary technical prowess to conduct accurate wheel balancing procedures on every vehicle make and model.
- Wheel balancing is carried out as a standard procedure with every tyre change.
End your search for a professional ‘wheel balancing garage near me’ with Allens of Tadley at Tadley Hill, Tadley, Berkshire, RG26 3P.
Moreover, you can reach out to our experts for any wheel balancing related query by calling on 01189 813623 during business hours.
We are happy to help!