Routine car servicing is a must to ensure you can enjoy an optimal driving experience throughout the year. It helps to identify and fix all underlying issues at an early stage so that you can avoid expensive repair bills down the line.
If you are looking for automobile workshops that offer car service Tadley, visit us - Allens of Tadley Ltd.
Being a team of automobile enthusiasts, we understand the importance of timely and precautionary car servicing. Hence, we offer comprehensive car servicing at extremely affordable rates. We use only advanced equipment to conduct the various inspections and offer prompt and efficient repairs and replacements if required and with your consent.
Check out our car service routines below!
Interim car services
We conduct interim car services Tadley after every 6 months or 6,000 miles.
Our interim car servicing consists of 55 checks which include:
- Engine oil check and refill
- Coolant top-up
- Oil filter replacement
- brake fluid check
- Tyre condition and tread depth check
- Topping up screen wash
- Brake check
Full car service
Car owners should visit our garage for a full serving Tadley every 12 months or 12,000 miles. Our full car servicing Tadley consists of 77 checks, which include all of the checks of our interim car services.
Some of these are as follows:
- Radiator condition, security and leak checks
- Inspecting the coolant/radiator cap seals
- Checking the condition of the fan and alternator belt
- Inspection of spark plugs and more.
- Replacement of all filters including oil/air/cabin and fuel filter
- coolant check and top up
Brakes and drive system:
- Clutch operation checks
- Topping up gearbox fluid
- Brake pads- and discs inspection
- visual inspection of brake hydraulic system, hoses and pipes for leaks
Tyres and wheels
- Check and adjust the tyre pressure
- Check for damages and legal tread depth
- Torque wheel nuts to the manufacturer-recommended settings if required
- Ensure there are no underlying leakages
- Visual inspection of exhaust smoke
- Detailed inspection of the catalytic converter and other exhaust components.
General body checks
- Windscreen and wiper condition check
- Interior and exterior mirror checks
- Number plate condition
- Dashboard warning lights checks
As part of our full service, we also change your vehicle’s air filter, oil filter, pollen filter, and engine oil.
Reasons to choose us
- Affordable and transparent prices
- Technologically advanced equipment
- Trained and conversant experts
- We provide replacements with genuine OE-grade spares
- Prompt and efficient repairs
- Guaranteed availability during business hours
Quit searching for the best garage for car service Tadley and come to see us.
If you have any queries or want to learn about our quotes, feel free to get in touch with us on 01189 813623.
We are located at Tadley Hill, Tadley, Berkshire, RG26 3PL.