In the UK, it is mandatory for most vehicles over three years old to pass an annual MOT test. MOT professionals conduct checks on several car parts to ascertain if the vehicle meets the necessary roadworthiness standards. Driving a car with a failed MOT is a punishable offence by UK laws.
Allens of Tadley Ltd. is a DVSA-authorised centre for MOT Tadley for Class 4 & 5 vehicles. Our experts will inspect the necessary car parts as per the legal mandates. Based on the results, we will issue a VT20 pass or a VT30 fail certificate accordingly.
Category of vehicles
Class 4 – This category constitutes all passenger cars, with up to 8 seats, ambulances, motorhomes as well as commercial vehicles with a maximum DGW of 3000 kg.
Class 5 – All vehicles, including passenger cars, vans, SUVs, etc., with more than or equal to 13 seats, are included in this class.
An overview of our MOT check Tadley
Our MOT professionals will check MOT history of your car before proceeding to inspect the following components:
- Doors, boot lid, bonnet, loading doors
- Exhaust and fuel systems
- Wheels and tyres
- Overall vehicle condition, and many other points
You can see the full list of check-points on the government website.
Besides, we also offer post MOT repairs Tadley and free partial retest within 10 working days of failing the initial test. However, if you are unable to take the retest within the specified time, you will have to opt for a new MOT test at the usual rates.
Classification of vehicle issues in MOT
Dangerous and major issues – These will lead to MOT failure.
Minor issues and advisories – These do not affect the MOT pass or fail of your vehicle.
Types of MOT certificates
VT20: We issue a VT20 certificate when a vehicle passes its annual MOT without any major or dangerous defects.
VT30: As per the DVSA regulations, any vehicle with a major or a dangerous fault will fail its MOT and receive a VT30 fail certificate.
Why choose us for MOT Tadley?
- Our experts are authorised to conduct the necessary checks accurately according to the official mandates.
- We strive to maintain a transparent pricing policy with no hidden costs.
- Our professionals use OE-grade spares to replace any damaged components during pre- and post-MOT repairs.
- Customers can schedule a slot for their vehicle’s MOT online conveniently and avoid waiting time.
- Our experts are just a call away at 01189 813623 during business hours.
Therefore, end your search for an MOT checker near me. Visit us at Tadley Hill, Tadley, Berkshire, RG26 3PL.